Re: RSS Feed Indexer

There's also Liferea.  I think it's a better application then Straw.
But this is all personal preference.

Depending on what you guys go with I might try doing something for the
bloglines thing or even Liferea if you guys stick with Straw.

--

--Michael Koby
Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?