Re: RSS Feed Indexer

Oh the beauty of C#.  Sounds to me like we need a polymorphic set up
where it can easily interpret multiple aggitators depending on what
the user likes.  So, are we agreed that we need to have beagled decide
what feed readers the user likes, grab the urls from that application?

So once we have urls, should we deal with rss like we do mail?  We
don't go out to people's imap server and get their mail, we index the
mail that they've downloaded.

or..

At that point should beagled drop into 'aggitator mode' and index the
feeds every so often?  Only problem I see with that is now the user
may have multiple clients hitting a site (such as /.) more often than
the site would like.

-- Joe Gasiorek