Re: Script commands for conduit?

Thanks again John.
I've been tinkering a bit with it and as far as I can work out there
is no way to simply trigger an existing syncset through the command
line or a script. Is this true?
Also, if I include the option -k, each time I execute the script
another identical syncset is added to the gui. If the script is run 10
times or 100 times the gui could become spammed with identical
syncsets.
As always, if I have missed something completely obvious please let me
know and accept an apology in advance :-)
Cheers all,
Shaun