Script commands for conduit?

Hi guys,
Can anyone help me out here?
I currently use conduit to sync the podcasts downloaded onto my
computer with my phone via bluetooth. (Thanks to the great gnome-vfs
support)
The only drag is that I have to turn phone's bluetooth on, then open
the computer, click the conduit icon and click synchronise. (So
laborious!!) :-)

Well, what I'd like to do is to use BlueProximity (
http://blueproximity.sourceforge.net/ ) to trigger a script to start
conduit syncing when my phone comes into bluetooth range of my
computer.

SOOO... can anyone tell me what a script should look like that tell
conduit to begin synchronisation of just my podcast directory > phone
directory sync pair?

Any help at all would be most gratefully received.

Thanks again all for your magnificent work.
Keep it up.
Cheers,
Shaun