Re: syncing facebook

On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 19:06 +0000, John Carr wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 18:57 +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > After looking into events it looks very doable, even getting an
> > attendee list is possible.
> Nice, *looks forward to patches with a hopeful smile* :)

Events is pretty simple, I knocked up a noddy patch to do it a few
weeks ago but I've been waiting on getting some copyright related
paperwork done at work before submitting it. It's only a couple of
hours work, less if you just use the ical export from
http://www.facebook.com/ical/u.php?uid=<uid>&key=<didn't figure out what that was>

On a related note, it's possibly worth engaging with open-social to
define a common API for exporting events or at least a standard URI for
getting ical since that'd land everybody-but-facebook in a oner.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan skinner gmail com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/