Re: syncing facebook

After looking into events it looks very doable, even getting an attendee list is possible.

Notes doesn't appear to have any API doc there, so I'm assuming there's nothing included, and contacts seem to give you their address but no phone, email or IM.

This sucks, I think I need to place a few bug reports and see if that moves things up, otherwise I'll join the mailing list and see if I can push it further.

K,