Re: syncing facebook

You can get a list of friends quite easily, but its missing contact
details. I can sync a list of places i've schooled, but not get an email
or mobile number, which would have been so ace.

(The use case i was specifically targeting is where someone updates
their mob and puts it on fb. Conduit could have so pushed the update to
Evolution/your phone/etc. Maybe for other use cases there is something
in there...).

See here for calls and XML samples:

* Getting friends list
http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Friends.get