Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 2.9.1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected in autogen.sh

Cheers for letting me know 7. I tried the AM_conditionals and no change
either. Shame, that looked promising.

This
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/tracker-list/2006-October/msg00129.html>
suggests GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL is referenced in aclocal.m4, which it is. And
that if it [presumably reference to GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL] is removed from
"cvs" & the user does a clean checkout in git, that should solve it.
I've asked Jamie if he has any more info about what was involved - fingers
crossed.
Cheers,
Simon

--