Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 2.9.1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected in autogen.sh

Hi all. Finally got around to trying again to install 2.9.1. I've logged my
steps and will post a tutorial if I get it working.

Current issue - help required if anyone has ideas - is:

./configure
# configure: error: conditional "GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
sudo apt install libgconf2-dev # didn't work
sudo apt install libgconf-2-4 # already newest version
sudo apt install libgpod-cil-dev # didn't work
sudo apt install libgconf2.0-cil-dev # doesn't exist
./configure --disable-appledevice --disable-schemas-install
--enable-gst-native # no change

Many thanks in advance if anyone knows how to fix this.

--
Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/