Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Crashes on Import

Yes, there are others around, having the same problem.
I managed to build the source of banshee on my current system (with some
modules disabled, cause they made too much problems to me).
But building banshee from source is quite complicated, we have talked here
e. g. about this:
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/Installing-2-9-1-Syntax-error-unexpected-in-autogen-sh-tp4652651.html

So you may try to build it also, or you may ask s. o. with the same system
to provide the binaries. I am still on 16.04 (Linux Mint 18.3).

-----
http://www.nskcomputing.de | http://www.site7even.de | http://x4fun.site7even.de
--
Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/