Re: [Banshee-List] Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

I do not believe this plugin is operational anymore;  I believe it
broke a *long* time ago.

While I didn't buy any music, I can open up the MP3 store with the plugin just fine.

Just look at the screenshot here: http://www11.pic-upload.de/25.09.15/7yne9yhyhpzt.jpg

The only core plugin that is broken for me is YouTube, since no one adapted it to their API change earlier this year.

There has not been much development in awhile.

I've noticed that too. It's sad that my favorite audio player is slowly falling into a bitrot :(

-Danny