[Banshee-List] The Miro Guide on Banshee doesn't work anymore

Recently, I've been having problems with the Miro Guide on Banshee. It's not
able to go to Miro's site, get and update podcasts, anymore , when I still
had podcasts on Banshee. Now I have them all on gPodder and playing them
through Banshee instead. Did it become like the Amazon mp3 store on Banshee
or can I still be able to get it back and fix it?