Re: [Banshee-List] Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

Quoting JCooper-Banshee_Babe <cooperjennifer093 gmail com>:
A while ago, I uninstalled the Amazon.com MP3 store from Banshee and now I
would like to have it back. I keep having problems with getting it back and
each time Banshee keeps telling me I need a text/html decoder installed for
it to work. Can you help me?

I do not believe this plugin is operational anymore; I believe it broke a *long* time ago.

There has not been much development in awhile.

This is one plugin I really enjoyed and found useful. :(