Re: [Banshee-List] Multiple Installs Of 1.5.5

I should also pass along some thanks to Chow for increasing my knowledge of things related to Linux, Banshee and packaging.  I had no idea the packages had dropped the "-1" so long ago.  Also, interesting to know where/how Ubuntu installs (and doesn't install) things by default.  You packagers are just fountains of knowledge, aren't you? :)