[Banshee-List] Banshee & iPod

I've used Banshee for quite some time to manage my media library and
iPod(s).  But recently [a few months] it stopped working.  I've updated
to the latest Banshee (banshee-1-1.5.5-3.2.x86_64) but Banshee still
does not recognize the iPod (the iPod support plugin *is* enabled).
Anyone else having Banshee issues with iPod?

It seems to be a recent problem according to the Banshee forums but the
PTBs seem to indicate it is fixed in the latest version [it doesn't work
for me].

Any advice?
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>