Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Sync

In that case, you should probably file a bug report. (banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/) �The issue was supposed to be fixed several months ago; if it's still not working for you, that's a problem.

Even after updating to 1.5.3, Banshee still didn't notice my iPod until I manually ran the Podsleuth tool. �I assumed this wasn't the case for everyone, but if the problem is more widespread, someone should let the developers know. �Since I can't reproduce the problem now, I vote for you. ;)

Michael

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:59 AM, whitemice <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:

Sam Steinhauser wrote:

> I cannot get my iPod to sync on Ubuntu 9. I plug it in and it appears on
> the
> Desktop but when I open it all the files are dimmed out and inaccessible.
> Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.
> Sam Steinhauser �sam iglou com

I'm on openSUSE 11.2 w/Banshee 1.5.5-2.1.x86_64 and it doesn't work here
either; and hasn't for months.

Some suggesting disabling media auto mount would help -
gconftool-2 --type bool --set /apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount
false
�- but that has no effect of Banshee seeing the device.