[Banshee-List] GStreamer resource error: OpenRead When Listening To Last.FM

After upgrading to version 1.5.5, when I listen to Last.FM stations the first
two tracks play fine, but when the second one ends it gets the dreaded "red
X" and playback stops. The error message that displays in the terminal is:
GStreamer resource error: OpenRead. After this, if I manually start the
third track by double clicking it, the track plays, but the track
information, cover art, context pane, etc. all continue to display the data
from the second track. When the fourth track plays, the track information
updates, but as soon as the track finishes it gets the red X and the
GStreamer error. The pattern keeps repeating every two tracks. This appears
to only be happening when listening to Last.FM. Local tracks seem to play
fine.