[Banshee-List] Retrieving all tracks in Source

I currently use a SimpleIndexerClient to read Banshee Track Metadata, which BTW works quite well.

The thing is I'd like to extend this behavior now and just get all Tracks associated with a particular Source (e.g. Playlist). I took a look at the Dbus interface and I can retrieve ISources, but I haven't figured out how to work with these Sources via DBus to get the associated Tracks.

Could someone point me in the right direction.