[Banshee-List] 1.5.5 Music Import - Does not search subdirectories recursivley

Just happen to do a clean install of opensuse 11.2 and updated to banshee
1.5.5.  When trying to import my music,  it looks as banshee is not
importing from subdirectories.  I used to be able to point banshee to the
root of my music  (mp3/)  and it would import everything.  Now on 1.5.5,  I
have to point it to mp3/artist/ .  I have many subdirectories so this method
only finds 800 of my 3000 songs.  Any help would be great.