Re: [Banshee-List] Moving Cubano to BCE and thoughts about the future of Banshee

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:36, David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
> > Ah to think it's awesome time again, GSoC is like Christmas. Speaking of
> > which we still appear not to have merged much of the work from last years
> > SoC, Telepathy Banshee is still not ready for mainstream inclusion, Mikes
> > awesome Podcast work seems to have stopped and Mike himself disappeared. I
> > think there is room for improvement in how we handle SoC participate, ideas?
> > - David
>
> It would be great to have a list with all the "old" GSoC Projects to
> see what have been done and what is lying around somewhere. I don't
> think that many of the "new" banshee Users or "to-be" developer know
> about the work done already.
>
> Samuel

On the Cubano codebase: I think it would be a good idea to move it to BCE as it actually shares a dependency with ClutterFlow: clutter-sharp. This binding has not seen much attention, and if I had more time I would put time in it, sadly I don't have that time :(

So if somebody would work on Cubano perhaps clutter-sharp will also recieve some attention, or if I find more time I could also make some changes to cubano when I change clutter-sharp. Makes me realise I should really include the source code for clutter-sharp in BCE's git and build system :p

my 2 cents,
Mathijs

De Nieuwste Internet Explorer speciaal voor Hotmail Download nu gratis