Re: [Banshee-List] Moving Cubano to BCE and thoughts about the future of Banshee

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:36, David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
> Ah to think it's awesome time again, GSoC is like Christmas. Speaking of
> which we still appear not to have merged much of the work from last years
> SoC, Telepathy Banshee is still not ready for mainstream inclusion, Mikes
> awesome Podcast work seems to have stopped and Mike himself disappeared. I
> think there is room for improvement in how we handle SoC participate, ideas?
> - David

It would be great to have a list with all the "old" GSoC Projects to
see what have been done and what is lying around somewhere. I don't
think that many of the "new" banshee Users or "to-be" developer know
about the work done already.

Samuel