Re: [Banshee-List] Mailing List digest

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 19:27 +0100, osfight.de wrote:
> I would love to follow the Banshee mailing list activites, is there any
> chance to get a digest feature which accumulates the news weekly or at
> least daily?

Digests are disabled on this list. I think it's because it breaks the
conversation flow, and if people reply to the digests it adds confusion.

If you want, you can browse the archives :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/

Or follow the discussions through the forum interface :
http://www.nabble.com/Banshee-f33893.html

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>