Re: [Banshee-List] File Location contains is not working

Hmm, I was going to ask you some really helpful questions like, what is the exact file path to your Favorites folder, and how are you entering the path into the smart playlist, but then I tried some of my own folders, and I couldn't get it to work with the "is" option either; only "contains."  So either you and I are both doing something wrong, or there's a bug here.  I tried entering the path as "~/Music/Mew/Frengers" "/home/michael/Music/Mew/Frengers" "file:///home...Frengers".  I also tried all of those options with a trailing slash as well.  These paths are copied and pasted from Nautilus, so there aren't any typos.  Can anyone get this to work?