[Banshee-List] File Location contains is not working

Hi Banshee support,

I have a simple problem. I have organized my music in folders hierarchically and would like to add all my music from a folder called Favorites into a playlist in banshee. I thought that would be possible using a smart playlist with match file location contains / is but whatever I enter in the value field won't work for just showing the files in the that folder.

Any idea?

Appreciate help!