Re: [Banshee-List] metrics

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 17:32, David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
> Perhaps not a wizard but something like the colored slidedown menu in
> nautilus as seen in the trashcan?

I thought about exactly the same and I would show it every user who
updates his banshee installation now. Only once, perhabs we could also
provide other infos there, like when the ReplayGain Support is working
again, that something like this exists in Banshee, then we could look
at the metrics again and will see if the rest just don't understand
what's it about. I can't think about a usecase where RG isn't wanted.
Show every Message once and never again must always be the standard.

Samuel