Re: [xslt] Parse stylesheet from a string (in memory) instead of from a file?

Hi Leif,

I had to solve this once before. My solution had then several step:
- use xmlReadMemory from libxml2 to read the XML from memory. this creates an xmlDocPtr
- use xmlDocGetRootElement to get the root xmlNodePtr
- use xsltParseStylesheetDoc from libxslt to create the xsltStylesheetPtr
- use xsltApplyStylesheet with the the stylesheet and an xmlDocPtr to convert.

This worked quite well in my case.

Best regards,
Christian