Re: [xslt] Solving the release situation of libxslt-1.1.33

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 11:20:24PM +0100, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
On 22/11/2018 19:14, Daniel Veillard via xslt wrote:
   So I just tagged RC2 of 1.1.33 in git and pushed the signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place:

    ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt/

Can you update the changelog (I think the source file is doc/xslt.html) and
make sure that NEWS is actually regenerated (it's currently still at version
1.1.29)? The generated HTML files in doc/EXSLT are out of date, too.

  Hum, weird indeed, I wonder what is going on there ...

It would also be nice if you could push all changes made for the release
candidate to the master branch.

  I manually update the configure.ac and spec file one, but everything else
is the result of "make dist",

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/