Re: [xslt] Solving the release situation of libxslt-1.1.33

On 22/11/2018 19:14, Daniel Veillard via xslt wrote:
   So I just tagged RC2 of 1.1.33 in git and pushed the signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place:

    ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt/

Can you update the changelog (I think the source file is doc/xslt.html) and make sure that NEWS is actually regenerated (it's currently still at version 1.1.29)? The generated HTML files in doc/EXSLT are out of date, too.

It would also be nice if you could push all changes made for the release candidate to the master branch.

Nick