[xslt] Availability of libxslt-1.2.29 release candidate 2

  I just tagged in git a release candidate 2, and pushed to the server the
signed tarball and rpms for rc2:

    ftp://xmlsoft.org/xslt/

   I will run this on my machine for the next few weeks, and see if there
is any nastyness popping up. I suggest others to do so too for their workload !

  Nick also made some fixes in the libxml2 XPath code, so I would suggest
to update to the lastest libxml2-2.9.4-rc2 to check any impact on the
XSLT processing for the changes affecting both packages.

  Hopefully things will look good and I will push the final relase next
week-end but there is also a possibility of an rc3 if I don't have everything
lined up by next w.e.

    Please give it a try,

      thanks !