Re: [xslt] Removal of libxslt from Chrome

It is not possible. Libxslt relies on libxml2 too much.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Carsten Leue <libxslt carsten-leue de> wrote:
I have recently learned that Chrome plans to remove client side XSLT support (https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/k8aIeI6BCG0). One of the mentioned reasons is the size of the payload of the libxslt library (and libxml as a prereq) that is currently used to implement this function.
I wonder if  there is a way to execute a transform with smaller prereqs, e.g. by using a SAX interface to represent sources and result. Such that a client could decide to use an alternate xml implementation.

Best regards
Carsten