Re: [xslt] xsl:key, key() [+current()]- LibXSLT disagrees with fellow processors [vol.2]

On 13/12/2013 16:04, Jan Pokorný wrote:
Another think I've noticed is that currently the master has the
problem with bug-182 in the test suite (which was the case also prior
to this recent commit).  Interestingly, my system-wide copy of
xsltproc (libxslt-1.1.28-1.fc18.x86_64) does not produce a correct
result either:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

I could not find any reference in Gnome Bugzilla, should I file a new
bug for this?

To make this test pass, you'll need a version of libxml2 from Git which includes this bug fix:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=b4bcba23f64b71105514875f165a63d4cc720609

This is a somewhat unfortunate situation. If it causes too much confusion, I'll back out this test case.

Your system-wide copy of xsltproc fails because this issue was only recently fixed (only in Git).

Nick