Re: [xslt] xsl:key, key() [+current()]- LibXSLT disagrees with fellow processors [vol.2]

On 13/12/2013 00:53, Jan Pokorný wrote:
first, there's a references recap I found for this topic:

- original mail I've borrowed the subject from [1]
- bugzilla.gnome.org bug [2]
- thread on xsl-list ML [3], which may explain why Saxon behaves as it
   does (and hence differs from current behavior of libxslt in this
   aspect)

This is a long-standing bug in libxslt. I just fixed it with commit ce5a0dd6:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxslt/commit/?id=ce5a0dd6a70efdb214aba12fefc6bbf8c201b838

Nick