[xslt] libxsltmod for Python 3.2

I have updated the libxsltmod code to work with Python 3.2
Initial testing appears to be ok but I shall continue updating all the tests now.

My question is this:

How shall I go about submitting these changes to the project?

David 'dex' Schwartz
 Win32 Technical Lead ∫
  Objective Corporation Limited
  Ph: +61 (0)2 9965 7868
  Mobile: +61 (0)407 254 425
  http://www.objective.com
  mailto:David Schwartz objective com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.