Re: [xslt] Calling XPath-function from XSLT Element handler

Denis Davidov <den dgtex gmail com> writes:

> I didn't find how can I evaluate XPath-expression with registred
> external XPath function, and how can I make current XSLT-environment
> visible for this XPath-expression. The point isn't in making visible
> one single variable either one single function. The point is in making
> all external functions and XSLT-environment visible from this
> XPath-expression. Any suggestions?

Did you try calling xmlXPathEvalExpression() [1] on the xpathCtxt of the
xsltTransformContext [2]

[1] http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xpath.html#xmlXPathEvalExpression
[2] http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/html/libxslt-xsltInternals.html#xsltTransformContext