Re: [xslt] Isn't it time to make libxslt multi-threaded?

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 14:08 -0400, Phil Shafer wrote:
> Liam R E Quin writes:
> >http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.xsl.general.mulberrytech/84488
> >mentions one timing that was done, but it's not with your data :-)
>
> Has anyone run xsltmark (or any serious set of data) on recent
> versions of xslt processors?

Not I, although one would probably want to recast the benchmarks to use
XSLT 2 (and soon XSLT 3) features and idioms if the goal was to compare
recent XSLT processors. At least two of these operate on (XML) databases
rather than on files, as I understand it, which might complicate things.

Liam