Re: [xslt] Function doc-available not found error?

After some more research, I figured out, that I only have a document function for XML files, but that doesn't work on non XML files.

I think about an extension, but also about a workflow based transformation using separate template files per artifact.

That way, I am able to check before starting the transformation per artifact. Also I would have other benefits. But I'll get more complicated
transformations.

Thanks, Lothar