Re: [xslt] Function doc-available not found error?

Lothar schrieb am 21.04.2012 um 07:10 (+0200):

> I figured out that there is a way to check for existing documents in
> XSLT 2.0 templates. Trying this in my template does not work.
>
> I am using libxslt in my code (not with xsltproc). Do I have to load
> another library or activate the function in my C++ code some how?

Not sure it's clear to you that LibXSLT implements XSLT 1.0 only.

> If not, is there an equivalent function in XSLT 1.1?

There is no XSLT version 1.1.

There is no equivalent function in XSLT 1.0.

You might want to look into providing the missing functionality in form
of an extension function or extension element.

Michael