[xslt] GNOME BUGZILLA FORBIDDEN ACCESS ???

Can some body please reply back ??

Thanks.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: satya <gcodesatya gmail com>
Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Subject: GNOME BUGZILLA FORBIDDEN ACCESS ???
To: xsl-list-digest-sc.1317124660.kepaljddaaepebikibig-gcodesatya=gmail com lists mulberrytech com

Hi,
      I want to search all recent bugs went in libxml2 and libxslt upgrades. But  GNOME bugzilla seems to be forbidden.

Is there any alternative way to search this ? (OR) Please tell me, how can i fix this ?

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libxml2

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libxslt

You don't have permission to access /buglist.cgi on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at bugzilla.gnome.org Port 80

Thanks,
Satya