Re: [xslt] copy right information for libxslt version libxslt-1.1.15.win32

On 09/15/11 22:08, Patel, Belaben wrote:

We are using libxslt in one of our Product but I am not able to find the copy right information for libXSLT version libxslt-1.1.15.win32 any where on your web site.

Can you please provide me the copy right information for this version?

and here again for that particullar version:

Thank You.

Bela Patel

Office - 703-267-8193

Cell - 703-581-4462

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.