Re: [xslt] Building on Solaris SPARC

Excerpts from Floodeenjr, Thomas's message of Tue Feb 15 09:45:35 -0500 2011:

Hi Tom,

> I am getting this link error attempting to build on Solaris SPARC
> with SunStudio 11. How do I resolve this?

I used the attached patch.  It's a big hammer, but it gets the job
done.  I wasn't able to figure out why the symbol version map doesn't
work (the syntax looks fine to me[1]), so I simply disabled the symbol
map entirely.

Better solutions are welcomed! :)

Thanks
-Ben

[1] I did see a naming error where it looks as though the template
    from libxml was used and not updated to reflect xslt instead of
    xml though.
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS