[xslt] Applying XSLT to an XML file using Django

Hi everyone in both lists.

I created a XSL template and I want to apply it to an XML data (or file) which I get from a django view, I mean, I have this snippet in my views.py http://dpaste.com/59193/ and I have this another snippet to apply an XSL transformation http://dpaste.com/59194/ ( excuse for the commented lines ).

I tried this :

- sobprocess.popen to execute the script
- to use the script inside the view but nothing.

My idea is to call transformer function and pick the file and give it to download.

Am I missing something?, Am I doing something wrong?...

Any kind of help would be appreciate. Thanks in advance and best regards. :D

--
Francisco Rivas