Re: [xslt] Status of refactored code

  Oops I'm finding old mails today !

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 05:22:37PM +0200, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> I wonder what's the status of the refactored code in libxslt that can be
> enabled by defining XSLT_REFACTORED. It's been there for some years now
> and AFAICS it fixes some bugs that are hard to fix without the refactoring.
>
> I gave it a try about two years ago and I couldn't find any obvious
> problems.

  Hum, Kasimier left before we really validated it fully,
if you think it's fine and ready, maybe I should have a look,
I won't have much time before the end of year vacations but
I should be able to looks at things at the end of December

  Any additional testing or regression tests you could provide
showing the bug fixed would be a good step forward :-)