[xslt] Question on CVE issues

Hi guys,

I am new to this list. So first of all salute to every one around.
and second is my question on the CVE security issues reported for libxslt below 1.1.24. here is the bugzilla link for it.
I had another issue, CVE-2008-2935 which I noted its fixed in 1.1.25 so happy smiley for that :)
but I could not find in any recent release notes if it has been fixed. so I was wondering if there is any future plans for fixing it.

Thanks guys.
Siamak