Re: [xslt] indentation problem and some related questions

Oh, silly me. The extra xmlns:something="..." attributes appeared in
the output only on the immediate children of the <body> element. This
lead me to believe that I just need to filter these, and the XSLT
processor wouldn't propagate the namespace to the nodes below.

Since I'm trying to avoid excessive processing, I think I'll just use
the easy way out and attach the offending namespace(s) attribute to
the topmost <html> element. That means they then won't show up on the
elements on the lower level.