Re: [xslt] libxslt and inline node sets combining into a variable timeout problems

Olmo Maldonado schrieb:
[...] When I try running this again, my server times out. I've tried
to get to the kernel of the problem and it seems it is the node-set.
[...]

Generally, I find it easier to see what's going on using a small,
standalone example (as you've done) and processing it on the command
line using xsltproc, as opposed to, say, the Apache/PHP/browser chain.

Michael