Re: [xslt] XSLTProcessor does not accept Nodes as parameter values

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 03:49:11PM +0100, Robbert Broersma wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> What's your take on this? WebKit [1] and PHP [2] lack
> setParameter(,,node) support because they rely on libxslt for this
> feature [1]. Do you think there's a chance this feature will be
> implemented in libxslt [3] anytime soon? Our in-browser XML editor Xopus
>   [4] needs this feature to reach acceptable performance in Safari.

  Tell me what kind of interface you would provide for this.
in general out of context XML parsing of a tree chunk is not defined
an may be unreliable. So i assume that would be full blown self
defined documents. How would you pass them ?
  Explain a bit because to me that 'feature' sounds terribly underdefined
as-is. But as usual, if a features, the interfaces and the code make sense,
I take patches.