Re: [xslt] Very simple question, major headache.

Patrick Bergeron wrote:
I have a XML document with a list of records:

<snip>

Hi Patrick,

My XSL skills are a little rusty at this point, so I'm not going to attempt a solution. I would strongly suggest that you go here:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

and sign up for the list. Then ask your question, and tell them that you need a solution using XSLT 1.0. The regulars there are brilliant and extremely helpful. I'm pretty sure that someone will whip you up a stylesheet in no time.

Best regards,
Rush