Re: [xslt] ./configure --with-libxml-src not finding libs

> I think the patch is wrong because if you compile libxml2 statically
> (configure --disable-shared ...) then there is no .libs and the instructions
> you are giving will break the link.

Ah, no problem. I'm relatively new to the detalis of the linking
process so thanks for clearing this up.

> Basically it depends if you are compiling with libtool to generate
> shared libraries or not. If you are then libxml2.la will be generated
> in SRC_DIR and the archive is actually placed in the .libs subdir.
> make sure you configure both in the same way if you are using
> --with-libxml-src configure option,

I wasn't specifying static or dynamic in either, but we only need
dynamic so I'll try doing libxml/libxslt like that and see if I can
puzzle more out of this.

Thanks!
Jason