Re: [xslt] bug in installation of libxslt 1.1.23 ?

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 09:52:40PM -0400, Syd Bauman wrote:
[...]
> I'm wondering if we're doing something wrong during the installation
> (like not getting a needed catalog set up properly or some such).

  either ignore the validation errors, it's fine, or install the
xhtml1-dtds packages (assuming some kind of Linux) which puts them
in the local catalog.

> Also, there was a gcc compilation error for the Python support, so
> we disabled python support in the configure command
> (--with-python=no). For the moment this isn't a problem, but I've
> always wanted to learn Python ...

  python compilation should be fine but you need the development
stuff for python not just the interpreter.