Re: [xslt] problem with key and position() function

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 03:55:39PM +0200, Stéphane Mottelet wrote:
> Yes, I am still learning... But do you know a way to do what I am
> expecting ?

  Hum, I'm rather an implementor than an expert of the language,
and I'm not sure what you're expecting. Since this not at all specific
to libxslt I would suggest using a more general XSLT resource like
the XSL list, I tried to list such resources at thetop of the help
page:
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html